Thursday 17 May 2012

Linking to Blogs of interest and engaging in comments

From using google reader and searching through blogs of interest I have found many blogs of relevance to the occuaptional therpay practise including,  Assistive technology, Smitten Kitchen, Making a house a home, according to me and moving culture.

One blog I took particular interest in was a blog related to assisstive technology. It discussed how assisstive technology is used within occuaptional therapy and its uses amoungst clincal practise.

I posted a comment asking "Hi Madison ,whats one way the photo album would assist people with physical and intellectual disabilites? You seem to have a really informative and indepth understanding of this technology?" and she replied with "Well Jennifer. Thanks for following my blogs. One way it can assist the users that you mentioned is it allows those who are non verbal to commuinicate in a new way"

No comments:

Post a Comment